I'm a bit behind... last week there was an announcement that there is a new Dragonball Z animated movie planed for March 2013. http://www.saiyanisland.com/2012/07/new-dragon-ball-z-movie-confirmed-for-march-2013/
This is special because it will be set between the end of the Majin Buu saga and the "10 Years Later" last chapter in the manga. Also apparently Akira Toriyama is directly involved with this one, including the writing. HERE IS WHAT I THINK SHOULD HAPPEN IN THE MOVIE
- Bulma is so relieved that Vegeta is still alive again that they rekindle their relationship (translated: Bulma jumps him) which ultimately results in Bra.
- Chichi gets her husband back, but nobody cares. She'll rant at Goku about something and Goku will stare at her with utter incomprehension and/or put his hand behind his head and laugh.
- 18, Krillin and Marron move out of the Master Roshi's house into their own place with the craploads of money 18 won from Mr. Satan.
- Gohan graduates from High School and enrolls in University. He gets engaged to Videl and they end up trying to have sex, which turns into the most awkward thing ever, because Gohan is the most awkward thing ever.
- Goten and Trunks accidentally blow up a school. Or the city. Either or.
- Piccolo will meditate and get irritated when someone interrupts him. HERE IS WHAT IS ACTUALLY GOING TO HAPPEN IN THE MOVIE
- Some gigantic and evil threat travels through time/from the other side of the universe/from the other world and it is the STRONGEST FIGHTER EVAR.
- Earth's forces will gather together to fight this new bad guy, EVERYONE will have a cameo.
- Vegeta will fight the bad guy and get his butt kicked. Goku will scream "VEGETA!" at least once.
- Goku will fight and get his butt kicked.
- Goten and Trunks will have to fuse and will end up ultimately defeating whatever it is.
- At least one new EXTREMELY annoying new character will be introduced, possibly Vegeta's uncle's cousin twice removed.
- The Earth will be in danger of exploding at least once.
- They'll have to use the Dragonballs to wish for something.
- There will be no romance whatsoever.
- There will be at least one flashback to the past and/or an old nemesis will come back to life, only to get their butt kicked too.
- Piccolo will meditate and get irritated when someone interrupts him.
So, yeah, I guess I'm looking forwards to it...