Yes. I'd rather forget the Sailor Scout bit, despite mentioning it in a lj entry. XD I've forgotten most of my childhood too, though I stil have bits and pieces of it up in my head and if I think about it some will come back.
Movies, eh? Well, since for me they're not canon (except for the History of Trunks, that's in the manga) I didn't pay that much attention to them. However here is the list:
1. Dead Zone - Never seen it
2. World's Strongest - Saw it recently and I want that hour of my life back
3. Tree of Might - Only seen the abridged
4. Lord Slug - Only seen the abridged
5. Coolers Revenge - Can't remember if I saw it or not
6. Return of Cooler - Saw it twice, it was okay
7. Super Android 13 - Saw it a long time ago, don't remember it
8. Broly 1 - Saw it a long time ago, from what I remember it was okay, and Vegeta was emo
9. Bojack Unbound - Saw it a long time ago, don't remember it
10 & 11. Broly Second coming & Bio-Broly - Saw them both a long time ago, don't remember much, Vegeta was probably emo, one had Krillin rescuing Gohan at one point, lampshading Piccolo rescuing Gohan (like seriously Piccolo the kid's a thousand times stronger than you) in an amusing way, and one had a cool ending.
12. Fusion Reborn - Seen several times as it had a couple nice Vegeta crotch shots in it, as well as some fairly gay Vegeta/Goku moments.
13. Wrath of the Dragon - Probably the best one of the bunch, saw it recently and really enjoyed it. (++ recommend)
Bardock the Father of Goku - Saw it a long time ago it was good
The History of Trunks - Highly recommend it. HIGHLY.
World of Dragonball Z - Might have seen, don't remember.
Plan to Destroy the Saiyans - Was meh.
Yo! Son Goku and his Friends Return - Once you get over the ridiculousness, this movie is actually really fun.
Episode of Bardock Special - Never seen it.